Memorias de Un Replicante Sin Recuerdos

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off shore of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness near the Tannhauser's gate. All those... moments will be lost... in time, like... tears... in the rain. Time to die.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Menudo test... ¡Supertest!

You are Superman
Superman
90%
Batman
70%
Hulk
70%
The Flash
65%
Supergirl
63%
Robin
60%
Green Lantern
55%
Wonder Woman
48%
Iron Man
45%
Spider-Man
35%
Catwoman
35%
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Hala que me ha dicho que soy Superman y Batman. Pos no voy a decir que me desagrade, pero preferiría a Batman en primer lugar. Debo haber mentido mucho para que me salga SuperHam.


Aquí la dirección del test famoso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home