Memorias de Un Replicante Sin Recuerdos

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off shore of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness near the Tannhauser's gate. All those... moments will be lost... in time, like... tears... in the rain. Time to die.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Almost Honest

Almost Honest
Megadeth

I lied just a little
When I said I need you
You stretched the truth
When you said that you knew
Just cant believe it
There's nothing to say
I was almost honest, almost
Living alone, can't stand this place
Its four in the morning and I still see your face

I was nearly pure
When I said I loved you
You were semi-sincere
You said I'd bleed for you
We were kind of candid
Now you've gone away
You were almost honest, almost

Living alone, falling from grace
I want to be alone but there's just empty space
I can't face tomorow, now you're not coming back
Walked off in the night and just left me the tracks

I question your call by the tone of your voice
I know I should hang up but I don't have a choice
It happend that night when you told me to go
Don't ask who's to blame, I dont know

Almost, almost honest
Almost, I was almost honest


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home