Memorias de Un Replicante Sin Recuerdos

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off shore of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness near the Tannhauser's gate. All those... moments will be lost... in time, like... tears... in the rain. Time to die.

Monday, January 29, 2007

A Perfect Circle: The Hollow

Y como no solo de Queen vive el ser humano... otros grupo de mi predilección y una letra... muy dedicada.

The Hollow

A Perfect Circle
Mer De Noms (2000)


Run, desire, run.
This sexual being.
Run him like a blade
to and through the heart.
No conscience.
One motive to cater to the hollow.
Screaming feed me here,
fill me up again.
Temporarily pacify this hungering.

So grow libido throw,
dominoes of indescretion down
falling all around in cycles, circles
constantly consuming conquer and devour.

It's time to bring the fire down
bridle all this indescretion
long enough to edify
and permanently fill this hollow.

Feed me,
fill me up again.
Temporarily pacify this hungering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home