Memorias de Un Replicante Sin Recuerdos

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off shore of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness near the Tannhauser's gate. All those... moments will be lost... in time, like... tears... in the rain. Time to die.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Privateer... ¡Qué tiempos!

Esta es la intro de un juegazo que me dejó honda huella allá por los 90... ¡Qué bueno me pareció entonces y qué bueno me parece ahora... por diferentes motivos!


I don't mind you tried to kill me but protecting myself against your type gets expensive... and I'm on a budget.

Y con este.. Strike Commander... lo mismo, pero un poco menos:


I'm a fighter pilot, Tex. Not a murderer. Returning to base...

2 Comments:

Blogger kornikabrosalvaje said...

que no te lea uwe boll que te los adapta, jejejeje

4:26 AM  
Blogger BLAGDAROS said...

Yo es que era más del Élite en el spectrum 48k, que fué el genuino.

Ahora hay una versión online que se llama Eve Online. Interesante, pero ya no es lo mismo.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home